20 September 2008

Priceless

One more commercial reference....

Have you seen the "priceless" commercial, in which fisrt base costs $58, second base is 750 pesos, and third base is 300,000 yen? I absolutely love it when the little boy hits the ball, you hear the very distinct sound of a window breaking, and and the next line is "Home -- priceless." Made me laugh out loud.

I was recently "caught" in an adult store. One of my friends noticed my monkey-bike in front of it, and casually asked what I was doing in the [furniture store], which happens to be next door. I kindly offered to share what I had bought at [not the furniture store], but said refused such information, claiming it would be too much to bear (or possibly monkey?).

This particular Monkey has been having way too much fun lately (with only a minor part of that fun related to above-mentioned adult store). Said fun has been in a personal attitude adjustment, whereas said Monkey has decided that life is too short to bitch. Maybe I'll just hang around with a bunch of bananas from now on. :)

No comments: